The VRIN project envisions to promote the effective integration of TCNs in local communities by providing intervention tools for training, as a means of making the process of acquaintance with the local context more interactive, interesting and attractive. The target groups will undertake a participative learning path for the development of their skills, competences and acquire new ones, with the final aim of a mutual cooperation for integration in society and labor market.
The project challenge is to promote a two-way-integration process by developing a common online platform and an interactive guidebook that will apply to both target groups: TCNs and actor of TCNs.
- To establish a pioneer two-way integration model through innovative targeted training to both actors involved in TCN integration (namely: interpreters, cultural mediators and all type of integration assistants) and TCNs;
- To help TCNs overcome obstacles towards a smoother access to substantial services like health care, labor market, vocational training, social security benefits, housing, financial procedures, lifelong learning;
- To enhance TCNs’ ability to access useful information which will help them ameliorate their everyday life and communication;
- To provide TCNs’ with the opportunity to develop targeted language skills addressing the every-day communication and tailored to their practical needs;
- To boost service providers and integration assistants’ capacity to deal with TCNs’ needs and different cultural background, thus boosting their intercultural skills;
- To enhance both TCNs’ and integration actors’ digital skills towards a smoother adaptation in the 2nd digital era (or 4th Industrial Revolution);
- To develop a one-stop-shop inclusive digital toolkit and process to help the provision of information to TCNs’ regarding basic procedures of their everyday life;
- To build a trans-sectoral cooperation amongst relevant stakeholders and operators relating to innovative tools (VR and Gamified Environment) through the launch of national alliances;
- To promote common values, civic engagement and participation.