INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE FOCUS GROUP INTERVIEWS (For Lithuanian returnees)
Dear Lithuanian returnee!
if you are:
- a skilled professional with tertiary education,
- of Lithuanian citizenship,
- who have returned to Lithuania after a period spent studying and/or working abroad,
- preferably not earlier than 3 years ago (so you are all still fresh here!),
we are extremely happy to have found you! Our research team wants to hear about your experience so that we can make evidence-based policy to improve services for the international talents in Lithuania. We would like you to tell us about things such as:
- What were the most important factors in deciding to return to Lithuania?
- How has your overall experience of living and working in Lithuania after returning has been?
- What have been your biggest challenges in relocating to and restarting a life in Lithuania?
- What types of measures facilitating the return are missing and what should be done differently?
- How to attract more international talents to Lithuania?
- and… what would make you leave Lithuania again?
If you would like to participate in the research and could dedicate an hour of your time to share your experiences and insights, please respond us by email email@example.com or by phone +370 686 24821 and we will put every effort to arrange the time suitable for you. We will be waiting for your expressions of interest until 23 of April.
An interview will be held in the form of online focus group, which consists from 5 to 8 participants. We are happy to make a group inclusive of everybody and provide instructions how to participate. The information gathered during the focus group is used for research purposes only. Findings will be recorded anonymously and nobody will be able to identify you in the research reports or via any information held on computers.
About the research International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), in collaboration with Diversity Development Group (DDG), is currently conducting research for the project “TALENTAS – Developing a strategy for the implementation of talent policy in Lithuania” with the goal to support the national Lithuanian authorities in enhancing their capacity to formulate, develop and implement reformative policies and strategies with an integrated approach in talent attraction and retention