INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE FOCUS GROUP INTERVIEWS (For international students and recent graduates)
Dear international student or recent graduate!
if you are a foreign national in Lithuania,
- either currently enrolled in MA or last year of BA studies in one of the Lithuanian universities (not under Erasmus or other exchange programme)
- or having graduated from a university in Lithuania no longer than 18 months ago,
we are extremely happy to have found you! Our research team wants to hear about your experience so that we can make evidence-based policy to improve services for the international talents in Lithuania. We would like you to tell us about things such as:
- Why did you decide to leave your home country to study elsewhere?
- What have been your biggest challenges in relocating to and starting a life in Lithuania?
- What have been your biggest challenges in accessing Lithuanian labour market?
- Have you used any services available to assist in welcoming and integrating international students? What do you think of them?
- What types of measures targeting international students and graduates are missing?
- And.. what would make you / What has made you stay in Lithuania after graduation?
An interview will be held in the form of online focus group, which consists from 5 to 8 participants. We are happy to make a group inclusive of everybody and provide instructions how to participate. The group will be held in English. The information gathered during the focus group is used for research purposes only. Findings will be recorded anonymously and nobody will be able to identify you in the research reports or via any information held on computers.If you would like to participate in the research and could dedicate an hour of your time to share your experiences and insights, please respond us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 686 24821 and we will put every effort to arrange the time suitable for you. We will be waiting for your expressions of interest until 22 of April.
About the research International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), in collaboration with Diversity Development Group (DDG), is currently conducting research for the project “TALENTAS – Developing a strategy for the implementation of talent policy in Lithuania” with the goal to support the national Lithuanian authorities in enhancing their capacity to formulate, develop and implement reformative policies and strategies with an integrated approach in talent attraction and retention