Invitation to online focus group interviews for highly qualified migrants in Lithuania
Dear international professional!
if you are a foreign national in Lithuania,
- a foreign professional with tertiary education,
- who have moved to live and work in Lithuania,
- either from the EU member state or a third-country,
we are extremely happy to have found you! Our research team wants to hear about your experience here so that we can make evidence-based policy to improve services for the international talents in Lithuania. We would like you to tell us about things such as:
- What were the most important factors in selecting Lithuania as your new country of residence?
- What have been your biggest challenges in relocating to and starting a life in Lithuania?
- Have you used any public services available to assist in welcoming and integrating international talents? What do you think of them
- What types of measures targeting highly skilled migrants are missing?
- And… what would make you leave Lithuania? Or… stay longer?
If you would like to participate in the research and could dedicate 1.5 h of your time to share your experiences and insights, please respond us by email firstname.lastname@example.org until the 15th of May and we will put every effort to arrange the time suitable for you.
An interview will be held in the form of online focus group, which consists from 5 to 8 participants. We are happy to make a group inclusive of everybody and provide instructions how to participate. The group will be held in English. The information gathered during the focus group is used for research purposes only. Findings will be recorded anonymously and nobody will be able to identify you in the research reports or via any information held on computers.
|About the research International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), in collaboration with Diversity Development Group (DDG), is currently conducting research for the project “TALENTAS – Developing a strategy for the implementation of talent policy in Lithuania” with the goal to support the national Lithuanian authorities in enhancing their capacity to formulate, develop and implement reformative policies and strategies with an integrated approach in talent attraction and retention|